Already have an account?
If you already have an account with the Contest Submission Manager, then use the log in box to the left of your screen.
If you have never entered our contest before, then you need to create a new account using the form below. Please note that even if you have a Regular Submission account with us, you still need to create a new account for Contest Submission.
- Your $20 entry fee for SRPR's Editors' Prize contest buys you a year-long subscription. Your submission will not be read unless the payment is completed.
- Please submit up to 3 poems, maximum ten pages in length. Also, please submit all poems in one file, separated by page breaks.
- Entries must be unpublished. No identifying information should appear anywhere on your poems. Your entry will automatically be assigned a numerical identification number.
- Fill in all of your contact information. If you are submitting work for someone else, fill in your contact info and fill in the name of the person you are submitting for in the “writer name” field.
- Fill in the title(s) of the work(s) you are submitting. If you are submitting multiple works, separate titles with commas.
- Use the browse button to find the file on your computer that you would like to submit. Only .doc, .docx, .pdf, .rtf, and .txt files are accepted. Select the file and click on the open button. Your file will then appear in the “file” field.
- Please leave the comments section blank, and click submit.
- In the next page, you will have the option to review your information and confirm that it is correct. Click continue.
- You will then be directed to PayPal for payment. Please keep in mind that your SRPR issues will be shipped to the shipping address that you will select in PayPal.**For current subscribers only: at the checkout page please provide the same email id that you have used with us in the past. This will help us to update your existing account with us without creating duplicate account.
- After successful payment, you should receive an email confirmation that we have received your entry. If not, then please check your SPAM folder. Also, please whitelist in your email client the following email ids: contact[at]srpr[dot]org & auto-reply[at]srpr[dot]org.
- If for some reason the email from our server is not getting delivered to your account, then you can always check the status of your payment and submission by logging in to your account with us.